There are several takes on characteristics of werewolves in the many novels I have read and movies I have seen. I chose to go with the most common aspects which are as follows:
- Werewolves were originally created by the Moon Goddess, and she is their deity.
- Fated Mates: A premeditated pairing of two beings by the Moon Goddess. At least one mate must be a werewolf, but the second can be any being: human or supernatural. As of the 18th birthday, a werewolf can tell their fated mate because their wolf will instantly know and the scent and aura emitting from their mate is unique to them and something they find appealing.
- Werewolves have a heightened sense of sight, hearing, smell, and metabolism, as well as increased healing abilities when hurt or injured.
- Wolfsbane and silver are weaknesses.
- Werewolves live in packs on territories. The Alpha is the first in command and can command any wolf who has pledged to their pack. The Beta is the second in command and the Gamma is the third.
- Rogues are werewolves who have no allegiance to a pack or its Alpha.
while getting ready to go out and let loose and save money at the club. Listening in the car at the end of chapter one is a carefree time the girls can have together with no judgement and no life worries.